Saturday, October 8, 2011

Knife Party's Dope Remixes and Mashup -Tronn


How do you make good songs better? Let Knife Party fuck with it haha. The duo from the super group "PENDULUM" is fairly new but has had a huge hit on me and everyone I think. I Start off with a great electro house track they remixed called "Unison" by Porter Robinson, and it starts off with good hype beat. But then it just turns epic to the rise of the drop, seriously gets you amped ha. Then the chaotic drop hits and your just sitting there asking yourself what just happen. Skrillex vs. Knife Party vs. Feed Me, "My Pink Reptile Party" what more can you say its just a good mixture like chicken and waffles or Ranch with pretty much anything. I would have to say this is a binger to brighten up your day. There track Zoology basically says Moombahton to me, for some reason it makes me want to stand up and start shaking my ass and speaking spanish. So Im guessing thats what they were going for. To finish this off I end it with a "Crush On You" originally from NERO but remixed by Knife Party and this version just sounds like its on Speed and Ecstasy. Shit is so Fast and Hard makes me want to just jump threw a wall. I hope you enjoy these Tracks as much as I do. If not eat a dick JK but really eat one.

Porter Robinson -Unison (Knife Party Remix)

Skrillex vs. Knife Party vs. Feed Me -My Pink Reptile Party

Knife Party -Zoology Feat. Skrillex

Nero -Crush On You (Knife Party Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment