Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mustard Pimp- Tronn


Gosh darn it Mustard Pimp you make me so happy. lol The french Duo just keeps turning out bangers like always and one of my fav Electro groups out there today. Recently in the past week or two the duo dropped a album called "No Title or Purpose" (hint check it out ha) its just filled with great up beat tracks. "Pharaohs" Caught my ear drums and made me get stuck on stupid for a min or two but in a good way. Im sure that whoever comes across this track and these guys will just be a hooked. A extra track from them I've been listening to is a remix of one of my Favorite bands the Deftones, "You've Seen The Butcher" and oh god just BOOB all the way I'm sure you will like it as well. Just nothing but love for it. Take a listen.

Mustard Pimp -Pharaohs

Deftones -You've Seen The Butcher(Mustard Pimp Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment