Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dj Ghost J -Tronn


Here at shit caught sideways we don't stop at good enough, we give you Dope Nasty Djs. Im not just listening to a girl mixing songs. Im listening to Dj Ghost J, a super awesome hottie from the midwest. haha. I started talking to this girl about a couple months ago she is a real cool person. She's laid back, easy to talk with Blah Blah Blah everything a Great girl should be. Then she told me she was a Disk Jockey and was like WHA!!!! so i said let me hear this stuff, she sends me a link and i press play. The Filth that this girl puts together makes my heart swoon. I have seen only one original track but it is Prime and just keep my head bobbing, yes Im a BB right now (Bobbing Bitch).So I am here like a gossiping school girl Spreading the word on this girls talent and hoping that you guys vibe on her as i did. She's really BOOB this one. BOOB = Awesome

Dj Ghost J -Do The Beat! (Original Track)

Dj Ghost J -Dubba Mini Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment