Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Double Dose of Lazerdisk Party Sex -Tronn


I've Picked these guys up recently by accident, googling just dirty words with music at the end of it, and two dope nasty dudes with Stormtrooper helmets came up. Pres and ZJ were solo acts until they decided to join up in 2010 and ferk man, G double O D they did. They keep turning out Banger after Banger. What does Lemonade and Bruce Willis have in common? Being in this song pretty much. "Lemonade is Still Popular" is a sick electro dirty bass line track that got me wondering who the hell said Lemonade wasn't popular! I enjoyed dancing to this and even having a laugh when the guy talks so I hope you do to. People that are good make songs into ringtone, but you know your Bad Mothafukin group when you can make a song out of a ringtone and Charlie Sheen Quotes. Thats what the did in there Track "Tiger Blood" Dicks must being working for apple making me want an iphone and shit now haha not really. Check this one out got me fist pumping like a beast and wishing the Sheen was back on Two and a Half Men. Enjoy this Knee slapper as i did and I know Steve Jobs is in MAC heaven. R.I.P Steve

Lazerdisk Party Sex -Lemonade is Still Popular

Lazerdisk Party Sex -Tiger Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment